Friday 19 November 2010

Winter Festival

Tomorrow, Saturday the 20th, is Winter Festival day in the new hall at Balkeerie.  This is the first event to be held in the new hall and I'm really looking forward to seeing it when I go along tonight to set up my stall.

The festival runs from 10am - 4pm and there will be a wide variety of stalls selling lots of lovely things for Christmas.  There will also be live music throughout the day provided by various local musicians, and tea, coffee, cakes and snacks will be on sale.  I'm sure it will be terrific fun as a tremendous amount of work has gone into organising it and it's so exciting to finally have the hall ready for use after all the years of fundraising.

I will be selling my cards, felted brooches and scarves and some vintage linen.  I'll also have my little bags of vintage buttons which are always popular.

I've also designed some new cards which will be on sale for the first time and as they feature a well known local landmark I'm hoping they'll appeal to the customers.


Kinpurnie Hill from the Myreside  i

Kinpurnie Hill from the Myreside  ii

Kinpurnie Hill from the Myreside  iii

Kinpurnie Hill from the Myreside  iv

1 comment:

  1. Hi Diane, The Cards are lovely. Do you have any left? Lesliex

    ReplyDelete